1. We did not and do not belong in Iraq. approx. 3,000 pol prisoners suffered under Saddam w/ thousands of Kurds we had abandoned, now millions of women suffer under the current regime.
2. Bin Laden is a creation of the USA under Reagan as a foil against the USSR
3. Bush was warned of the likelihood of an impending attack by the Bin Laden led criminals and ignored it.
4. Occupying an Islamic nation is a fool's errand.
5. I have little doubt that ARAMCO and Halliburto
6. Using armies to catch criminals is like hunting mosquitoes with a cruise missle, a very ineffectiv
7. I cannot fault Bennett one whit for his opinion.
8. Today's blind "patriotis
9. GW Bush was never a legitimate
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost