30 November 2020

Down, Not Out

To whom it may concern, I spent nearly ten years and $250,000+ of my own hard-earned cash trying to get this off the ground.


In 2012, a charlatan chiropractor, Jamie Fettig, who is one of my minority shareholders and a serial patent violator, hijacked my greenwindmill web domain and with the help of Bob Greene, proceeded to violate my exclusive, lifetime license for patent 5823749A as granted by Greene for a payment of $10,000 in 2008. He never did a damned thing with the IP.

Fettig's errant assignation of patent expired in 2016. He no longer holds any rights to govern the intellectual property as you see in this Google patent listing:

In 2011, living and working in Brattleboro, VT, I suffered through the ravages of Superstorm Irene. The storm parked itself over the Connecticut River for about 36 hours, flooding the town and washing away the machine shop wherein rested my most complete prototype of the windmill power generator and rotor.

After another two years of trying and failing to recoup the loss, even with the help of such wonderful friends as Ms. Brigitte DeMouy of Couer d'Alene, Idaho, I found myself at a loss of motivation and suffering from deep depression.

It was in 2013, that I decided to cease seeking investors and instead to 'back-burner' the project until I could earn enough cash myself to pursue reconstitution of the venture.

In the years since, I find I've aged-out of the workforce and that apart from the heinous gig-economy, my only means of progress is to start some profitable and straightforward enterprise that might throw off enough profit to further pursue this potentially world-changing enterprise. In short, I have not given up, I'm just on a slower path.

I have begun a suitable venture, and the numbers indicate that I'll be able in 2021 or 2022 to pursue the completion of a manufacturing prototype of the Revolutions Wind device, much improved in design. In addition, I have designed a Micro-Thermal-Solar generator device that will rival the windmill in cost-effectiveness and utility.

When these devices come to market, I assure my shareholders, all 23 of them, that I shall make good on all commitments to profit-sharing through the fulfillment of dividend rights commitments and that the two corporate note-holders shall be made whole.

For the most part, though it is a lifelong battle, I have overcome my deepest depression. Meditation, pain remediation, and productive sleep are key in this.

If you suffer from depression, I highly advise you to bring it into the open and deal with it in whatever way you may! I hid my abiding physical pain and my depressive psyche from all the people in my life for decades. I know now that at best, this was a poor choice.

My former wife, Heather Lynn Philips of Prince Rupert, BC deserved to know my condition. Had she known of it, perhaps our marriage would have lasted beyond the five years we had together.

My partner of twenty years, Jaime Nicolaisen, knows my condition and though we are not a romantic pair, she is a reliable ally, and for this, I am eternally grateful.

For now, I must counsel further patience among my shareholders. I affirm that I will see this through to some sort of successful result.

No comments:

Post a Comment