1MAYY2026
The US Secret Service visited my front door today. They came to the door of a peaceful, law-abiding, native USA Citizen, ostensibly to question my social media posts.
I am not a threat. I simply speak.
Yeah, harass 66-year-old, moderately disabled American Citizens who don't like your temporary "boss." What fabulous use of our tax dollars! This is what you get when delusional, narcissistic thieves are allowed into the halls of power. Tell me again that my Police State warnings are folly.
I called the local #USSecretService office, and asked for Agent Higgins, and was told she wants to "interview me." I left my number and asked for a call back.
Yeah, harass 66-year-old, moderately disabled American Citizens who don't like your temporary "boss." What fabulous use of our tax dollars! This is what you get when delusional, narcissistic thieves are allowed into the halls of power. Tell me again that my Police State warnings are folly.
I'm that guy who catches spiders and finds a good place for them to build a web, and I rehome them there... so everybody, be afraid of me! I'm a friend to the environment, the poor, the infirm, the animals, and the plants that I thank for giving me fruit.
About two years ago, I rescued a newly hatched baby hummingbird who'd fallen from its nest in the rain, and I returned it to the nest. He (Rufus is his name) now visits me at my back door every morning when I have my coffee. He's king of the yard!
But, fear me! Right? The anti-gun peacenik from the '60s. Ooooh!
Here's an audio recording of the interview with agents Higgins and Crosley. I only started recording when Ms Higgins was finally on the phone. I used the native iPhone recording app, so it announces at the start and end that recording has commenced and finished.
Let's be clear that I have not invaded any person's privacy by recording, and as recording only requires consent of one of the parties so memorialised, I am in compliance with the agent's 4th Amendment right to privacy.
I cried at one point, overwhelmed by my sadness & disappointment at the State of Our Union, and I let them know how this executive administration has abused the people in our community and made us all so exhausted, sad, and upset
.
No comments:
Post a Comment